We’re the Leader in Providing Group Benefits
Introducing a True Group Insurance Program
HSA Group Benefits, in partnership with Lincoln Financial and UnitedHealthcare, are excited to offer a true group insurance program available exclusively for LPL's independent financial advisors, advisor's employees* and the family members of both! This is a unique opportunity to obtain group benefits without the hassle of applications and underwriting for qualified financial advisors.
HSA Group Benefits is an industry leader in providing group benefits to independent financial advisors since 2007. We've developed and implemented this proprietary program for LPL.
All products are guarantee issue* with no underwriting during your open enrollment period.
Disability, Term Life, Dental and Vision available to both advisors and advisor's employees.
Advisors have 3 long term disability plans to choose from:
- Up to $5,000 – $10,000 – $15,000 in monthly benefits based on GDC
- Monthly benefits are not offset by advisory/fee income or renewing commissions
- Benefits are payable up to SSNRA for Advisors
- Progressive Income Benefit included
The Employee Disability program offers a combination short and long term coverage
- Progressive Income Benefits Included
- 14-day elimination period
- Maternity benefits
A comprehensive Dental program for both advisors and their employees
- 2 plan types with all Type 1 services covered at 100%
- Family options with both plans
Term life insurance up to $250,000
- Spouse and child riders available
- Step-up guarantee issue* program
- Plans for the entire family
- Regular in-network exams for a $10 co-pay
*Some restrictions may apply
The benefits described in these materials are intended to be voluntary benefits and are not subject to ERISA. LPL Financial permits HSA Benefits to describe these benefits to LPL financial advisors as a convenience, but this should not be considered an endorsement, and these are not employer-sponsored benefits.